The experience of eating Mexican food in San Antonio is always memorable. This restaurant is known for its vibrant colorful atmosphere and particularly famous dishes in the past.
1. Mi Tierra Café y Panadería: A lively and traditional Mexican restaurant located in Market Square and known for its festive atmosphere and traditional Mexican cuisine.
2. La Fonda on Main: An eclectic restaurant offering a mix of Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine in a historic setting.
3. Blanco Café: Local favorite for breakfast tacos and classic Tex-Mex dishes.
4. Paloma Blanca Mexican Cuisine: Known for its modern take on Mexican cuisine and its refreshing expertise.
5. La Gloria: It is located in The Pearl and offers a diverse menu featuring Mexican street foods.
6. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: Famous for jalapeno dip and handmade tortillas, though it’s also known for seafood.
7. Rosario’s Mexican Café y Cantina: A lively spot that offers a mix of traditional and contemporary Mexican dishes.
8. Casa Rio: Located on the River Walk and one of San Antonio’s older restaurants offering classic Tex-Mex.
9. Beto’s Alt-Mex: Known for creative and flavorful Mexican food in a casual setting.
10. Chuy’s: With a Tex-Mex vibe, it’s known for its creamy jalapeno dip and handmade tortillas.
Note that the restaurant scene may change over time and new places may become popular since my last update. Always check for the latest reviews and recommendations.